Korean Raws: "My Boyfriend is a Vampire"

Description:
From Rosa Negra:
"When his sharp fangs touched the nape of my neck, I felt shocking senses arouse inside of me". The destined meeting between Yoo Da-in, a guy often mistaken as a girl because of his beauty and Seo Kang-hoo, a handsome hunk that even guys would fall for. Yoo Da-in is b.i.t.t.e.n. by Seo Kang-hoo, causing his heart to stop. "I definitely died- but how did I become a girl?!"

Title: My Boyfriend is a Vampire
Associated Names:
내 남친은 뱀파이어
Bạn trai tôi là ma cà rồng
My BF Is a Vampire
Nè Nam-chin-ûn Bèm-p'a-i-ò
Author & Artist: HAN Yu-Rang
Genre: Comedy | Drama | Gender Bender | Romance | School Life | Shoujo | Supernatural
Status: 14 Volumes (Complete)
Year: 2010

Download
Vol. 1
Vol. 2
Vol. 3
Vol. 4
Vol. 5
Vol. 6
Vol. 7
Vol. 8
Vol. 9
Vol. 10
Vol. 11
Vol. 12
Vol. 13
Vol. 14 end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews