Cat, Taming the Master


Cat, Taming the Master
Author/Artist: HAN Yu Rang
Status: 12 Volumes (Complete)
Year: 2010
Genre: Comedy | Romance | Shoujo
Description:
A cat went in the hot-tempered KANG Jae-Young's villa.
Forbid approach to my room and my library.
Things must be always in place.
I hate messy things and clamor.
Just follow the rules!
Darn! >v< I won't be daunted. It's not like that I want to live passively and say no other words but "meow meow". Seems to be acting modestly, and all of a sudden extrudes the claws while sounding "Grr.." like a wild cat. Kya~! Now can love be formed?!! Let's wait and see. The vicissitudinous cohabitation diary~


Download Korean Raws:
volume 1 | volume 2 | volume 3 | volume 4 | volume 5 | volume 6 | volume 7 | volume 8 | volume 9 | volume 10 | volume 11 | volume 12 (end)
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews